Where Dogs Get Their Style
All breeds welcome
Located in Branford, off Exit 56 (just past Ring's End Lumber).
Bark Avenue is a low volume, stress-free salon with emphasis on quality vs. quantity.
Is your Groomer spending enough time with your dog? All too often groomers "speed-groom" pet-after-pet, not giving them the care and attention they need and deserve. If you ever wonder if similar events are happening to you and your pet, we encourage you to remove your doubts and bring your pet to Bark Avenue Dog Salon. You can genuinely think of us as someone who sincerely cares about your best friend. We invite you and your pets to take a tour of our facility and learn more about our family operation and about the many ways we can benefit your pets' personality and appearance.
Extra special care given to puppies and seniors.
Hours are by appointment and vary each week. Please call to schedule your appointment.
TOP TEN REASONS WHY IT COSTS MORE TO GET YOUR DOG GROOMED THAN YOUR OWN HAIR:
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don't go for eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't have to give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't have to remove the boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or a pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser.
And the #1 reason is: The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim!